Have you ever had to sneeze while you were brushing your teeth? It’s not pretty.
Due not only to heckling I received after my last post, but to the fact that it’s Valentine’s Day — I have trivia for you! But no Multiple Choice this time – you slackers – you have to use your brains!
1. Please provide the next item in the sequence: 1 October 1582, 2 October 1582, 3 October 1582, 4 October 1582, …..
2. Name the only person to date to have graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point without a single demerit.
3. Name all 4 ghosts that appear in the Pac Man arcade game.
4. What letter of the alphabet does not appear in the Periodic Table of Elements?
5. Begin counting from “1/one”. When does the letter “A” make its first appearance?
6. What is the longest word you can type using only your left hand?
And just to get your trivia-juices flowing — here is some useless trivia for you to file away. Enjoy.
If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny, was allergic to carrots.
All polar bears are left-handed.
Raindrops are not tear-drop shaped. They are rounded at the top and flat on the bottom.
Michael Jordan shaves his head on Tuesdays and Fridays.