After all the grief I received for skipping Fun Friday, I have decided to give you a few nuggets to help you pull through to the end of this week. (They’re even multiple choice!)
1. How much did advertisers pay for commercials during the first Super Bowl in 1967?
(A) $22,000 (B) $42,000 (C) $34,000 (D) $19,000
2. How much did advertisers pay for commercials in Super Bowl XLI?
(A) $1 million (B) $6.2 million (C) $2.6 million (D) $10 million
3. Who was named MVP of Super Bowl XLI?
You don’t get choices for this one. It’s a freebie.
4. The winning quarterback of each of the 8 previous Super Bowls played in Miami is now in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Name 4 of them.
5. Name the famous groundhog in Pennsylvania. And the year Groundhog Day was first celebrated in the US.