1. I think we have a spider issue at home. I have now been bitten again, on the same leg. Just in time for the first bite to heal.
2. I dreamed last night that Jeff and I were in The Sopranos family. And totally unrelated– but in the same dream, I dreamed that a spider bit me on the face. Again with the spiders…
3. Apparently, it is no longer ”cool” to use your turn signals. I am not an authority on “cool” as I have never been a “cool kid”, but clearly I did not get the memo that turn signals are now an unnecessary inconvenience.
4. This morning in the car on the way to work, I heard a commercial on the radio for breast pump rentals. Really? Rental?? If you know something about this, please share.
5. Bring It On was on USA last night. It makes me think of Andrew, and it reminds me of freshman year– Let’s not put the “duh” in dumb!