Question: During an apparent lull in my office today, one of my coworkers sent me this link. Milkgallon.com
This inevitably started a dialogue about whether or not it is possible to drink a gallon of milk in an hour. The guys were sharing puking stories and the girls were all squirming around.
I think I could do it. A gallon of milk over the course of an hour. Not chugging it all at once, just periodically throughout the hour. That doesn’t sound that hard.
So everyone laughed when I announced that I think I could do this. They started showing me milk-puking pictures on the website and telling me about so-and-so who thought he could do it, yada yada. But as some of you may know, I have a seriously whacked digestive system.
Things I can (and do) eat – that make me think I could totally embarrass all these boys that are afraid to drink the milk: (just so you know, I didn’t share these with the boys at work today)
- I regularly order a large popcorn (with extra butter) at the movie theater and eat it by myself. And I usually get the refill and eat that too.
- I can eat an entire plate of Outback layered cheese fries for dinner when so inclined – complete with bacon, Ranch dressing, extra Ranch dressing and a Wallaby Darn.
- My favorite thing about flying through DFW is the Haagen Dazs in Terminal C. They sell something called a Rocky Road Dazzler (which, not surprisingly, has made the blog before!). It is several heaping scoops of Rocky Road ice cream in a tall cup, layered with hot fudge sauce and Oreo cookie pieces, and topped with whipped cream and chocolate cookie pieces. It is heaven. And again, I don’t need help with this.
- It is not out of the question for me to eat two Sonic Frito Burritos in one day – one for lunch and one for supper.
- I have literally never tasted anything I would consider “too rich”. The sweeter, richer, chocolatey-er, peanut buttery-er the better. Seriously.
So, I’d like your thoughts. Do you support my attempt at the Gallon of Milk Challenge?