Archive | March, 2006
While I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I feel that it is my duty to report that I saw an infomercial for The Bedazzler last night. They are marketing it as some sort of money maker. The woman on the commercial claims to have made over $10,000 with her “first” Bedazzler and […]
I am quickly and hopelessly becoming addicted to “Take 5” candy bars. They are absolute bliss. Also Diet Cherry Coke. Which is the only suitable alternative to Diet Pepsi that is available at my office.
“When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.” — Bernard Bailey Mom! I am wearing my new jacket today!
search this blog
- PCT, Part 3 | We met trail llamas! August 15, 2016
- PCT, Part 2 | A True Taste of the PCT August 14, 2016
- PCT, Part 1 | Back in the High Sierras August 13, 2016
- What Gold Star Families Want You to Know August 1, 2016
- Colt in the Big Apple, Part 4: Last Stop July 21, 2016