i seriously need a digital camera. i went to the drive-thru wilderness safari in gentry with andrew and devon yesterday. i hadn’t been since freshman year… devon and andrew are regulars… i took all the pictures on today’s post with my camera-phone. the llama pictures are for llaura we brought andrew’s weenie dog , toby, […]
Archive | September, 2005
i’m in the computer lab at school. there’s a guy in front of me playing a game called “kitten cannon”. yep, it’s what you think it is.
So, i can post pictures again! here’s some pictures of my mom. the first one is of her and a friend of hers, and the one at the bottom is just her. don’t forget to visit her at http://cmartinw4.blogspot.com/ i’ve been working a lot… tuesday was my 12th day in a row. had wednesday off […]
Top O’ the Muffin to You!
apparently my ‘pictures’ function is not working properly today so i will post the new pictures i have of my mom and my parents’ house at a later date… till then
search this blog
- PCT, Part 3 | We met trail llamas! August 15, 2016
- PCT, Part 2 | A True Taste of the PCT August 14, 2016
- PCT, Part 1 | Back in the High Sierras August 13, 2016
- What Gold Star Families Want You to Know August 1, 2016
- Colt in the Big Apple, Part 4: Last Stop July 21, 2016