Tonight is my last bike night ever! I’m getting more and more excited about my new job. I’m also, surprisingly enough, getting more and more comfortable with the idea of graduating from college. I have no real plans for myself post-December, but I’m much more willing to accept the idea that things will be ok.
search this blog
- PCT, Part 3 | We met trail llamas! August 15, 2016
- PCT, Part 2 | A True Taste of the PCT August 14, 2016
- PCT, Part 1 | Back in the High Sierras August 13, 2016
- What Gold Star Families Want You to Know August 1, 2016
- Colt in the Big Apple, Part 4: Last Stop July 21, 2016