So we went out for Jenni’s birthday. Keith waited on us at Powerhouse, where we stuffed ourselves silly… he is an excellent waiter. THEN, we went to On the Rocks to hang out. We were 2 of about 12 people on the roof for an hour or so, and then every student remaining in Fayetteville for the summer joined us, making it more than a little crowded. Among these people, however, was “The Cabot Club”. Jeffrey, Kenny, Joey, David, Jana, etc… and Aaron Randolph!! who just got home from Greece! It was fun to see everyone and catch up a little.
search this blog
- PCT, Part 3 | We met trail llamas! August 15, 2016
- PCT, Part 2 | A True Taste of the PCT August 14, 2016
- PCT, Part 1 | Back in the High Sierras August 13, 2016
- What Gold Star Families Want You to Know August 1, 2016
- Colt in the Big Apple, Part 4: Last Stop July 21, 2016