I’ve been told this may have been the hardest working day of my life.
Archive | May, 2005
I watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives last night (instead of Deadwood…) having never seen a previous episode. It was mildly confusing, but I think I like it and will make an effort to catch up and watch it in the future. We went to Don and Keith’s for supper. Calvin and Melanie with […]
Yah Les Mis! Yesterday was a seriously long day. We went to the matinee of Les Mis, where we were interrogated by the crazy old people sitting around us as to where we obtained our tickets. We were sitting in the dead center of the front of the balcony– we got so lucky! Apparently we […]
I heart Scene-It.
I just hung up from being on-hold with the Washington Regional Medical Center Emergency Room for SEVEN minutes! That is ridiculous.
search this blog
- PCT, Part 3 | We met trail llamas! August 15, 2016
- PCT, Part 2 | A True Taste of the PCT August 14, 2016
- PCT, Part 1 | Back in the High Sierras August 13, 2016
- What Gold Star Families Want You to Know August 1, 2016
- Colt in the Big Apple, Part 4: Last Stop July 21, 2016